No products in the cart.
Main Benefits Are:
- Essential for Protein Synthesis
- May Increase Strength & Endurance
- May Speed Muscle Recovery & Growth
- May Contribute to Enhanced Energy Levels & Performance
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue
- Helps Preserve Lean Muscle
In the never-ending battle to stay lean, strong, and increase athletic performance, your body can be your own worst enemy. Through a completely natural process called catabolism, our bodies actually start breaking down the muscle that you’ve worked – especially during the times when you need it most.
All Pain, No Gain: Are Your Workouts Backfiring?
You see, since our bodies can only get Branch Chain Amino Acids (the building blocks of protein which make up 1/3 of our muscles and lean mass) from diet or supplementation, when our bodies don’t have enough of them in our bloodstream, we enter what’s called a catabolic state. This means that our bodies actually start stripping amino acids and protein from our lean muscle mass to free up adequate amounts of amino acids in our bloodstream for fuel.
Most often, this is the result of dieting, intense workouts, or inadequate nutrition – times when we either have lower dietary levels of BCAAs or have used much of our BCAA reserves through exercise.
So even if you’re working hard at the gym and staying disciplined in the kitchen, your hard earned gains may simply be wasting away.
Ensure that your body has the building blocks it needs for quick growth and recovery
While this is obviously a “lose-lose” scenario, by supplementing with BCAAs before and after your workouts, you may prevent much of this muscle breakdown and even increase the amount of fat that’s burned while exercising. Furthermore, with more BCAAs available in your bloodstream, you’ll have more of the raw materials you need for muscle repair and recovery even after you’re finished exercising for the day.4*
As an added bonus, some studies show that BCAA supplementation may even activate the primary muscle growth pathway in your muscle tissue and while increasing protein synthesis.3
A High Potency Formula
NutraKey BCAA is a high potency formula with a specific ratio of branched chain amino acids designed to help enhance absorption and muscle tissue recovery. Each serving of NutraKey ultra-micronized BCAA provides the three free form branched chain amino acids; L-Luecine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine in the proper 2:1:1 ratio and is available in either pure powder or capsules.
In short, adding BCAAs to your supplement and nutrition regime may help ensure that you the muscle and lean body mass that you’ve worked so hard for stays that way.5
- Drummond MJ, et al Rapamycin administration in humans blocks the contraction-induced increase in skeletal muscle protein synthesis. J Physiol. (2009)
- Blomstrand E, et al Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. (2006)
- Blomstrand E, et al Administration of branched-chain amino acids during sustained exercise–effects on performance and on plasma concentration of some amino acids. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. (1991)_