No products in the cart.
What Can DAA Do For You?
- Boost natural testosterone levels which can lead to a leaner and more muscular look*
- Increase muscle strength and energy levels*
- Improve recovery time*
- Support growth hormone levels*
Take Each Rep Further
Naturally boost your testosterone and growth hormone levels without significantly increasing estrogen.*1
When it comes to naturally boosting your testosterone and growth hormone levels without the unwanted byproduct of elevated estrogen production, few natural products can compete with the proven effects of d-aspartic acid.
Found naturally in the testes, pituitary gland, and the hypothalamus, d-aspartic acid plays a central role in the production and regulation of male hormones that directly enhance athletic ability, size, and strength.2
Testosterone > Estrogen
As an added bonus, since D-AA is a naturally occurring non-essential amino acid, your body is already prepared to control and manage both D-AA levels and its effects on your hormones. Studies have shown that while D-AA may significantly increase testosterone and growth hormone levels for several weeks at a time (we recommend cycling 2 weeks on/2 weeks off), the subsequent increases in estrogen and other undesirable hormones are virtually nonexistent.2,4,5
What does this mean for you?
Plain and simple – unlike many other testosterone supplements – taking D-AA may results in greater testosterone production without the lopsided effect of unbalancing your hormone system and compromising your long-term health.
With more free-testosterone in your bloodstream, you’re likely to have:
- Increased energy and strength*4
- Boosted muscle growth and repair rates*4
- Improved endurance and stamina*4
- Enhanced libido and fat loss*4
In short, D-Aspartic Acid may be one of the best ways to breakthrough strength and performance plateaus by boosting your testosterone and growth hormone levels for short periods without the worry or undesired effects of estrogen.
Micronized = Better Absorption & Bioavailability: Get more For Your Money
NutraKey’s ultra-micronized formula means that your body will be able to absorb and use more of every serving for maximum bioavailability and maximum results.
- Topo E, et al The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. ReprodBiolEndocrinol. (2009)
- Assisi L, et al Enhancement of aromatase activity by D-aspartic acid in the ovary of the lizard Podarcis s. sicula . Reproduction. (2001)
|Dimensions||3.7 x 3.7 x 5.7 in|