No products in the cart.
Main Benefits Include:
- May Promote Sexual Health
- May Improve Sense of Well-Being
- May Improve Sexual Performance
Power In the Gym, Performance Under the Sheets: Enhance fat loss, boost energy levels, and improve sexual function1,4
A chemically-active alkaloid found in the bark of a small African trees, yohimbine has been used by traditional tribes and ancient cultures for millennia as a stimulant, aphrodisiac, and natural medicine.
Known to be extremely quick-acting (within 30 minutes), yohimbine primarily works by increasing the size and flow of blood vessels (vasodilation) through increased nitric oxide production and by stimulating the pituitary gland in the brain to produce adrenaline and noradrenaline.1,5,6
Metabolize Stubborn and Hard-To-Reach Fat
This combination of vasodilation and increased epinephrine and norepinephrine (adrenaline forms) is also thought to promote fat mobilization and increased metabolism for sustained periods of time.4,5 By interacting with alpha-2 receptors (most common to areas where fat accumulation is most persistent), increased adrenaline may promote the release of fatty acids into the blood stream to be used for energy production.4,5
Research also suggests that the effects of yohimbine supplementation for both men and women can be continually sustained with little, if any, drop in effectiveness for periods up to 14 days and maybe even longer.5
Boost Male Sex Drive and Blood Flow
By increasing blood flow and increasing genital sensitivity, Yohimbine has been shown in studies to promote sexual desire, satisfaction, and quality of erection while aroused.2,3 Used for centuries as an aphrodisiac, western medicine has recently recognized yohimbine as a powerful all-natural alternative for decreasing erectile dysfunction and increasing sexual performance – especially for older men.2,3
NutraKey’s Yohimbine is a premium-grade supplement designed for maximum bioavailability and absorption. Each serving is dosed for maximum effectiveness and can be felt in as little as 30 minutes after consumption.
***Do not use while taking any medications or if other medical problems exist such as: angina pectoris, depression, other psychiatric illness, heart disease, high blood pressure, kidney disease, or liver disease. Do not exceed the recommended dosage for yohimbine as an overdose could, in extreme cases, result in death.
- Ernst, E. and M.H. Pittler, “Yohimbine for erectile dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials”, The Journal of Urology, Vol 169, February 1998: 433-436.
- Galitzky, J., et al., “Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers.”, Eur J Clin Invest, Vol. 18(6), 1988: 587-594.
- Waluga, M., et al., “Cardiovascular effects of ephedrine, caffeine and yohimbine measured by thoracic electrical bioimpedance in obese women.”, Clinical Physiology, Vol. 18(1), 1998: 69-76.
- Murburg, M.M., et al., “Effects of yohimbine on human sympathetic nervous system function.”, J Clin Endocrinol Metab, Vol. 73(4), 1991: 861-865.
|Dimensions||2.3 x 2.3 x 4.3 in|