No products in the cart.
Red Deer Antler
Main Benefits Include:
- May Enhance Natural Testosterone
- May Increase Energy, Endurance, & Stamina
- May Support Lean, Hard, Muscular Look
- May Stimulate Sex Drive & Well-Being
- May Cause Elevated Growth Hormone Levels
Boost Growth Hormone Levels: Heal quickly, increase strength, and enhance endurance
Used in China for more than 2,000 years and grown 100% naturally on the antlers of New Zealand red deer, the soft covering (velvet) is packed with vitamins, nutrients, and insulin growth factors. The insulin growth factor IGF1 is of particular interest, as it significantly promotes the production of growth hormone and testosterone by concentrating in the pituitary gland – the growth control center of your brain.2
Deer antler velvet also contains calcium, magnesium, zinc, and a full spectrum of amino acids, along with glucosamine, chondroitin, and collagen to support healthy bones and cartilage.
Strength, Power, Recovery
While traditional medicine has used deer antler velvet to improve memory, immune system function, aging, and alertness, over the past decade athletes and bodybuilders have found that supplementing with deer velvet helps to increase strength and muscle mass while improving the speed and quality of recovery.2,3,4
The Soviets even credit the use of deer antler velvet in the 1980s to help them set new strength records at the Olympics.
More recently, NFL players like Ray Lewis have been under fire for utilizing deer velvet to increase tendon strength, improve recovery, and reduce the effects of physical stress on the body (Deer antler velvet has no known adverse side effects and is thought to be perfectly safe, it’s just not on the “approved substance list” for the NFL).5
Due to the testosterone and hormonal effects of red deer antler velvet, it is also regularly used to increase sexual performance and function in both men and women.1
Amplify The Results Of Red Deer Antler
While highly effective on it’s own, combining it with other testosterone and growth supplements is the best way to experience the true power of deer antler velvet.
As one of the only 100% natural, all-in-one testosterone formulas, NutraKey’s Antler Test Complex combines some of the world’s most powerful all-natural compounds into a single dose will have you packing on muscle, shedding fat, and working out longer than ever before.
Using Red Deer Antler as its main ingredient and specifically designed to result in a lean, hard, muscular look, once you add NutraKey Antler Test to your supplement stack, life in the gym will never be the same.
- Conaglen, H. M., Suttie, J. M., and Conaglen, J. V. Effect of deer velvet on sexual function in men and their partners: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Arch Sex Behav. 2003;32(3):271-278. View abstract. Kropotov, A. V., Lisakovskaia, O. V., and Khotimchenko, IuS. [Seasonal features of the effect of adaptogens on sex behavior of experimental animals]. Eksp.Klin Farmakol 2001;64(6):60-62.
- Sleivert, G., Burke, V., Palmer, C., Walmsley, A., Gerrard, D., Haines, S., and Littlejohn, R. The effects of deer antler velvet extract or powder supplementation on aerobic power, erythropoiesis, and muscular strength and endurance characteristics. Int J Sport Nutr.Exerc.Metab 2003;13(3):251-265.
- Wang, B. X., Zhao, X. H., Qi, S. B., Yang, X. W., Kaneko, S., Hattori, M., Namba, T., and Nomura, Y. Stimulating effect of deer antler extract on protein synthesis in senescence-accelerated mice in vivo. Chem Pharm Bull.(Tokyo) 1988;36(7):2593-2598.
- Anon. Human clinical trials show significant results for New Zealand deer antler velvet’s effect on sports performance. www.prnewswire.com (Accessed 7 March 2000).
|Dimensions||2 x 2 x 3.7 in|