Cool Cauliflower PizzaAug 22, 2018
Many-a-days do I crave the sweet sweet awesomeness of a warm gooey slice of pizza in my hands!
Finally! A healthy and cool cauliflower pizza made without 10lbs of grease.
1 small-medium head of cauliflower
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 large tomato
1 head of garlic
1 handful of basil
1 drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
cracked pepper + cayenne to taste
You can use any toppings you would like.
For a detoxing pizza we recommend:
(cheese is not detoxing but it is yummy)
- Preheat oven to 350
- For crust, use food processor to chop cauliflower into a rice-like texture. Place in a bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Remove from microwave (it will be hot!) and add to a clean kitchen towel. Squeeze excess moisture out of cauliflower and return to bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and stir.
- On a cookie-sheet (or pizza pan) lined with parchment paper, spread mix about 2 cm thick and back for 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove crust from oven and add toppings.
- Return to oven for 5-10 minutes or until toppings are warm and crust is golden brown.