Did Someone Say FREE Fitness App? (…for your fitness goals)Aug 22, 2018
So you started on your fitness journey yesterday. But today you realize it’s MORE WORK THAN YOU THOUGHT. How on earth can you keep up with the calories, the food you eat, the daily exercise log? I am seriously just overwhelmed myself by thinking about it.
Calorie Counting, Seriously?
Everyone likes a good shortcut! And a fitness app is one of the best ways to speed up the journey you’re on.
There are many fitness apps that can help you reach your fitness goals. But we want to share one of the most popular ones on the market that we love to use!
My Fitness Pal hype legit?
One of our favorite fitness apps is My Fitness Pal. Why? It has all the things to help you actually meet your diet and fitness goals rather than just give up on week 2 with nothing to show for your short-lived efforts (ouch but true…right?!)
Check out these features:
- It tracks your calories, weight and even body measurements. You can monitor your intake of calories so you never “accidentally” overeat again.
- It not only tracks your calories but also all of your nutritional info for the day. Keep tabs on your sugar and other daily nutrients that are easy to neglect (speaking of… how’s your iron intake ladies?!) If you’re trying to lose weight make sure to get enough fiber.
- You can monitor your daily, weekly and overall progress of all your nutritional goals.
- It makes it easy to keep track of all your nutrients, including your protein intake!
- You can track your calorie output by either manually entering the amount of calories you burned during your workout or selecting from the many workouts already calculated. Ever wonder how many calories you’d burn while walking your dog for 15 minutes at a moderate rate of 3 mph?! Answer? 66 calories. (Thanks, Max!!)
- It also acts as a fitness tracker and will hook up to your Fitbit so you don’t miss calculating a single hard-earned calorie.
- The app will even tell you how many calories you should be consuming each day based on what your goal weight is by a certain date. Bottomline: Brain OFF – phone ON!
- Our favorite feature is that it is community based. If you choose to make your profile public, friends on the site can share healthy tips or recipes and cheer you after workouts. Anyone serious about losing weight who tracks their progress consistently will benefit from this “family feel.”
- It’s FREE. Yes, free….seriously! No charges or hidden fees. Period. This means that you have more $$ to invest in more important elements to your diet. Eating healthy and trying out supplements is not cheap. If you’re looking to give your diet a bust we’d suggest our weight loss Toning and Slimming Stack.
- It will work on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Windows phone, and even your computer.
- Your account is synced across all your devices so you never have to track a calorie twice.
- You can track calories and nutrition from thousands of whole foods (1 large fried egg is 92 calories), name brand groceries (Spicy Nacho Doritos are 140 calories per ounce…ouch!) and even your favorite Nutrakey products (hello delicious V Pro Plant Protein for only 129 calories!!)
- It allows you to create and save the calorie and nutritional info of your own homemade recipes!
We at Nutrakey are committed to your overall health — not just the products you use, but how you use them. We like to view your body as a house; even when you got it built the way you want, you still need to equip yourself with the proper tools (like My Fitness Pal) to keep it in tip-top shape.
The post Did Someone Say FREE Fitness App? (…for your fitness goals) appeared first on NutraKey Health Performance.