High Protein Pumpkin Spice GranolaAug 22, 2018
Getting tired of buying $3-$6 granola at the store only to find that they didn’t include your favorite ingredients? Now you can add whatever you want and get a protein boost!
This recipe is a spin on an old fashioned granola recipe but you can add whatever variation of ingredients you want!
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 tsp pumpkin spice
1/2 cup of mixed nuts
(I used pecans, walnuts, hemp seed, and coconut flakes)
2/3 cup VPro Raw Plant Protein Powder (I’m using vanilla)
1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
1/3 cup syrup of choice
(I used raw honey)
3 tbs virgin coconut oil
1/4 tsp fine sea salt
2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325℉. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place oats and mixed nuts in a large bowl.
- Add VPro Raw Plant Protein Powder, apple juice, syrup, coconut oil, and salt to a medium saucepan. Turn heat to medium and whisk until smooth, thick, creamy, and starting to bubble. Whisk in vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture over oats. Stir around to combine and coat. Spread evenly over the baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 42-45 minutes, stirring once or twice. When the granola is dry, remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Store cooled granola in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or place in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Serve with your favorite VPro Raw Plant Protein Powder flavor. Enjoy granola for the week! Yummy!
Sounds yummy doesn’t it? Start building your shopping list and get some VPro Raw Plant Protein Powder! Click Here!