Summer Protein PopsiclesAug 22, 2018
There is nothing like having a cold and refreshing frozen sweet treat in the summertime. Something about it brings back the sweet sweet days of childhood bliss.
This take on a childhood memory is a blend of fresh fruit, granola, and Vanilla VPro that will have you screaming for more!
We all scream for ice cream after all.
Large popsicle mold kit
8 Double Shot Glasses (2 oz)
Large Plastic Container (approx. 5 Inches deep)
5 Scoops VPro Raw Plant Protein Powder (Vanilla)
6 Cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 Cup Crushed Berries (Blueberries + Raspberries)
1 Cup Vanilla Almond Granola
1 Tsp Vanilla Bean/Pure Vanilla Extract
1. Blend VPro and unsweetened vanilla almond milk in a blender on high speed until visibly smooth. Add pure vanilla extract.
2. Fill your popsicle tray/shot glasses half way with the mixture.
3. Add an equal amount of crushed berries to each popsicle and top off with granola.
4. Fill the remainder of space with the VPro mix and repeat step 3.
5. If you are using shot glasses: Place VPro shots into plastic container and cover each individual glass with plastic wrap. Poke the popsicle sticks through the plastic to create a make-shift popsicle tray.
6. Place your popsicles in the freezer and let them freeze overnight! Enjoy!
Start making these today! Get some VPro and experiment with the flavor! Just click here to get started!