Hot RopesAug 22, 2018
This hot fitness trend will shock your muscles and promote fast weight loss. Find out how ropes combine strength with cardio, and reasons why you just gotta love the ropes.
Battle It Out
Ropes, also known as battle ropes, challenge your body by effectively targeting all your muscles. You can never get too much core, and doing ropes will assault your core like no other training you’ve ever done. Not only this, but ropes boost cardiovascular health and endurance.
Ropes Will Get You Moving
You can’t know how amazing ropes are until you try them for yourself. Here are some tips to get you started:
*Intensity Tip: Add intensity to your workout by allowing your rope to go more slack. Accomplish this by simply moving closer to the anchor. Too intense? Just move back out to make the rope less slack.
*Variety Tip: Ropes aren’t weights! So don’t go in for the up and down reps. Get your full body workout by moving in every direction you can. Make circles, whip ‘em, slam ‘em, make waves, and get your whole body moving and involved.
*Bonus Tip: Use ropes for your HIIT. You’ll love the explosive weight loss, muscle tone, and endurance it brings.
Low Impact, High Yields
Amazingly, most of the workouts you do with ropes are low impact. That means even if you’re a newbie, it’s safe for you to tackle. But, that doesn’t mean it’s not for hardcore fitness lovers!
*Safety Tip: While you want to push the limits, always be aware of what your body is telling you. When trying a new exercise, know what you’re doing before you go all out.
Ropes – Just Give Me A Reason
There are so many reasons you should incorporate ropes into your workout routine. Why we love ropes:
- Burn Fat and Gain Muscle AT THE SAME TIME – No joke. You don’t have to do an hour of cardio and an hour of strength training.
- Strengthen your grip – this will translate to better time on your 16.4, or better overall performance for tennis and football players.
- Balance body strength – as you use both arms in rope training, your body will find its weakness, and bring you into a more balanced state.
- Train anywhere! – Struggling to stay fit while you travel? Take your ropes with you.
- Up your threshold – It’s killer to start, but your ability to handle that intensity will grow like crazy.
- Slam your stress – If working out helps you ditch the stress and worries of life, wait till you try ropes. There’s no boredom here, and you can slam your cares in a way that kettlebells just won’t allow for.